This is why we are here...
Widows, Orphans, Relief and Development ( W.O.R.D.)
It is much more than a catchy acronym.
Relief and development is the tangible reality of our moral responsibility to invest our time, talent and resources in the lives of those who are less fortunate.
Nearly half the world — over three billion people — live on less than $2 a day. At least 80% of humanity lives on less than $10 a day.
ASIA W.O.R.D. is directly involved in addressing these issues to impact this growing physical, economic, and spiritual need by providing awareness, resources, and biblical guidance to these core problems that face this region.
Our implementation process includes:
- Providing for widows in such a way that they may become self-sufficient.
- Providing for orphans' comprehensive care: building them up mentally, physically, and spiritually.
- Providing communities with essential clean water.
- Providing sport activities as an outreach to involve, evangelize, and disciple the people we serve
- Providing our national bodies of believers with the ability to acquire adequate facilities for worship.
Our new video - "Change A Life"
Our range of outreach efforts